With the growing popularity of Dubai among the business persons, the number of professional free zones is augmenting in Dubai every day. It all commenced with Jebel Ali Free zone: the first free zone in the country that gone through to create a yardstick for regulations and incentives and encouraged the rest of the emirates.
As Dubai is deliberately at a perfect location and has ample of benefits, most of the businessmen are choosing the Dubai Freezone Company Setup.
What is a free zone?
In UAE, there are numbers of free zones or free trade zones for businesses where companies do not have to disburse any tax be it Value Added Tax, Income tax, corporate tax or customs. Entrepreneurs in the Dubai Free zone spaces have 100% ownership of the business.
Also Read :- Corporate Services In Dubai
What are the different types of free zones in Dubai?
Dubai has over 20 free zones offering many great opportunities to businessmen a wide array of activities for company set-up. Some of them are given below:
- Dubai Academic City
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA)
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Car and Automotive City Free Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Design District
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
- Dubai Healthcare City
- Dubai Industrial City (DIC)
- Dubai International Academic City
- Dubai International Financial Centre
What are the advantages of setting up a business in Dubai free zone?
Dubai Free zones hold top-notch business facilities, modern infrastructure, duty and tax exemptions, and many more services.
- No need to worry about capital deposits.
- No need to pay any corporate tax for 15 years. This is renewed for 15 years making it for 30 years in all.
- No import and export duties.
- If you are an investor, you will get 100% ownership despite your nationality and residence.
- 100% tax exemption on any personal or corporate gains.