The Hamriyah Free Zone – Sharjah (HAMFZA) was Established by an Emiri Decree issued on Nov 1995.
HAMFZA manages an area of approximately ten million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land along with the 14 meter deep water harbor. It is home to some of the largest oil and gas companies in the region.
The Emirate of Sharjah is the third largest emirate of the UAE. It is located between Dubai and Ras Al Khaima interrupted by a part of Ajman. Sharjah is 10 Kilometers away from Dubai and 76 Kilometers away from Abu Dhabi the capital of the UAE
Sharjah is the only one of the seven Emirates with ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west coast and east coast with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and an international airport which connects to 230 cities. It also has a well-developed infrastructure, geared to industry at all levels to serve Gulf, regional and international markets.
Key benefits of being located in HAMFZA
- One of the quickest modes of forming a free zone company in the UAE
- 100% foreign ownership and/ (or) business ownership allowed
- Broad range of business activities are acceptable under HAMFZA formation
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- Low labour costs. Visa costs are very economical
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Low leasing rates and long term leases available
- Good infrastructure and reasonable energy costs
- Three seaports and an international airport
- No paid-up share capital to be reported for the purposes of obtaining a trade license
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.