Dubai Internet City is located and operates within the jurisdiction of Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone (the “Free Zone”). The Free Zone is regulated by an independent government body, Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA).
Dubai Internet City is the Middle East and North Africa’s largest Information and Communications Technology cluster.
Built inside a free trade zone, DIC is a strategic base for companies targeting emerging markets in the neighboring regions. DIC’s markets extend from the Middle East to the Indian Subcontinent and from Africa to the CIS countries.
Having opened in 2000, Dubai Internet City (DIC) has grown to become the Middle East and North Africa’s largest Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Park, hosting both global and regional companies. DIC offers an environment that helps IT and Telecoms businesses develop, innovate and grow while enjoying free zone benefits of 100% business ownership and a tax free income as well as rich networking opportunities, industry building programs and government services.
Leading global companies such as Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, HP, Dell, Intel and Cisco serve the Middle East and beyond from offices in DIC.
Located next to Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village, DIC offers state-of-the-art offices and shared facilities to fully support businesses and the community at large.
The zone includes over 25 buildings offering premium commercial real estate products in low rise, mid-rise and high rise categories.
Key benefits of being located in DIC
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions for 50 years
- Home to many of globally renown IT companies
- Multiple shareholders allowed
- Corporate and individual shareholders permitted
- Unique industry clustering and state of the art purpose-built infrastructure
- Part of TECOM investments that manages over 6 different economic zones, offering secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Wide variety of quality commercial & retail space offerings
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.