These days, the United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular and eye-catching authorities for setting up an offshore company. The benefits of the Offshore Company Formation In Dubai rests on the foundation of the effective assets safety, risk management, financial confidentiality, no formalities, low registration cost, foreign investments and protected property rights.
Regardless of the ever-growing economic policy in respect of offshore companies in several states in recent times, the offshore company in UAE makes sure a great level of confidentiality and obscurity of your business and that having to the steady and dependable politics in UAE. Presently, the Arab Emirates have not done any agreements on the admission and exchange of private information on offshore companies. This position offers clear benefits for an Offshore Company Incorporation in Dubai, UAE. Such conditions catch the attention of ever-growing number of investors who want to register an offshore company in Dubai and other Free Economic Zones of UAE.
The benefit of offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE are:
- No taxation on business activity carried out outside UAE.
- No audit necessary
- Less time periods for offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE: 3-7 days
- An offshore company in UAE offers a greatest level of confidentiality, information on directors and shareholders will not be revealed.
- 1 owner/shareholder is obligatory for the registration. The shareholder’s place of nationality and his citizenship have no limitations apart from the countries that are approved according to the universal international rules fixed by international organizations.
- The shareholder of the company is eligible to run the company.
Every registered offshore firm should have a registered agent and the official registered company’s address. Our company works as a representative, as it is duly registered and has the legal importance of the registered representative for the offshore companies and has fully working office in UAE.