Getting a trade license in Dubai is pretty an easy procedure, provided you to come across all the authoritarian and legal needs that the government of UAE has laid down in its rules of Business setup in Dubai. Trade License Dubai is your license to operate your business and indulge in purchasing and selling of your products and services. The laws of the UAE do not permit you to get occupied in the market in any way until you have come across all the needs and achieved your license.
How to obtain a general trade license in Dubai?
As aforesaid, if you can maintain your business activities in line with the regulatory and legal needs of the UAE, things will only become simpler when you apply for a trade license. Follow the important steps below and you will find the trade license to get hold of than you considered:
- Name your company
- Submit application for registration of your company
- Approach the DED for notarization of Memorandum of Association
- Submit all necessary company documents
- Apply for business card at the Ministry of Labour
- Obtain local workers registered with the Ministry of Labour
- Obtain the native workers registered with the General Authority for Pension and Social Security
Also Read :- Company Setup In Dubai
Process for Dubai Business license registration and approval
It is more important for any financial institute or bank Dubai to get sanction from the UAE Central Bank before using for a Trade License, if it aims at beginning operations in the UAE. Companies that are incorporated in manufacturing will be necessary to get approval from Ministry of Finance and Industry before they can be released a license. Likewise all other types of businesses have to come across industry or category specific needs to obtain a business license.