About DMCC, DubaiThe DMCC is a considered proposal of the Dubai Government to offer a marketplace and indispensable physical and financial communications to operate a flourishing goods marketplace. Uae Free Zone Setup The DMCC was setup in the year 2002 and since then has continued the leading free zone in all of UAE. Almost 12000 registered companies run the in DMCC free zone. Before we get into, how to set up your business within the DMCC, here is a big list of major advantages of running your business out of DMCC.
Why DMCC Freezone, Dubai should be your favourite location for business setup in Dubai?Financial benefits
- 100% business possession
- Zero corporate tax, and 0% personal income tax guaranteed for 50 years
- 100% funds repatriation
- Hassle-free licensing procedures for a wide range of business performance
- ‘Plug and play’ office installations
- Uncomplicated lease or sale optional available for offices at best possible rates
- Immigration services to pay attention of all visa and work permit requirements
- Networking opportunities such as events, workshops, and exhibitions
- Trade regulations and fulfilment standards training on a intermittent basis to stay updated with the newest in the legal framework.