The partner’s nationality is important to evaluate the business type to set. Only UAE nationals are allowed to set the following companies:
- Home-based businesses license
- Joint liability companies (it should have UAE nationals)
- Commercial or industrial sole proprietorship type
- SME license.
Other nationalities but for the GCC countries may have other business types. This will allow involving one sponsor as UAE national and he/ she could be:
- A 51% ownership partner of the business or
- An LSA having 100% business ownership.