Trade License Dubai – If you are running a business, a social media store or a start-up in Dubai, here is how you can simply sign up your business activity in the Emirate.
The licence is revealed electronically and the procedure also directs business owners on how they flourish in Dubai’s business atmosphere.
Also Read :- Offshore Company Incorporation
Why should I get a Trader Licence?
If you are a new business, or a small home set up, this is the simplest way to make sure you are running it legally. Some other advantages of the Trade License Dubai, as per to DED are:
- It offers the required consultations to commence a business
- obtain Dubai Chamber membership for commercial activities
- You also get advantage from bank facilities
- You obtain a ‘Customs Client Code’, which is offered by Dubai Customs and facilitates import and export, via dubaitrade.ae
- An establishment card will be issued to you, allowing you to hire three employees.
- You will also get provisional employment services.
- You can to take part in shows, conferences and training workshop.
- Your products will be shown at customer points of sale in the venues of Dubai Economy partners.
- Dubai Economy partners will also offer options for a work space.
The conditions for getting a DED Trade Finance Services Dubai:
- Projects/startups should stay alive in the Emirate of Dubai.
- The project owner should be 21 years of age.
- The trader should have an Emirates ID to setup the registration
- The license is provided for residential site only (Makani must be provided).
- The trader is allowed more than one licence.
- The trader is authorized 10 activities every licence maximum within the same group description.
- DED Trader licence is suitable for one year and is renewable.
- The activity, trade name and social media accounts can be changed according to request.