The Jumeirah Lakes Tower (JLT) is one of the fastest growing free zone centers for company formations in the UAE, it has becoming one of the most preferred destination to setup offices within Dubai. Company formation is relatively more cost effective and less complex compared to other free zone centers in Dubai and with the strategic location offers more value to its clients
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) a government entity established in 2002 is a strategic initiative of the Dubai Government created to establish a commodity market place in Dubai. It provides industry-specific market infrastructure and a full range of facilities for the gold & precious metals, diamonds & coloured stones, tea, cotton, energy and other commodities industries.
Throughout history Dubai has played a significant role in the global gold market and is now a diamond and bullion centre of international significance.
Dubai has become the first dedicated commodities centre in the time zone between Europe and the Far East. Located at the crossroads of trade flows between the Arabian Peninsula, Iran, India and Africa, Dubai has been a regional commodity-trading centre throughout its history. This tradition is today reinforced by Dubai’s outstanding port facilities and its emerging status as a modern financial centre
From multinational organisations and major regional industry participants, to small and medium sized businesses and start-up companies, today, the JLT free zone has over 3,000 companies enjoying its facilities and services
Situated in Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT), a 200-hectare, mixed-use waterfront master development facilitating both business and community living by offering commercial, residential and retail property for sale and lease.
JLT is serviced by two metro stations within the community; the JLT free zone is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the main arterial connecting Dubai and Abu Dubai, and in close proximity to Jebel Ali Free Zone and ports, Al Maktoum International Airport, and Dubai Logistics Corridor
By offering a fit-for-purpose regulatory framework, modern infrastructure, freehold property, innovative products and cost efficient, value-added services, DMCC successfully attracts key participants throughout the entire value chain of a wide range of commodities sectors along with a range of businesses from shipping to recruitment, IT to advertising, real estate, financial services and more
The free zone offers two types of licenses to companies:
- DMCC licenses – Metal trading and commodities based activities
- JLT licenses – All other business activity licenses
Key benefits of being located in JLT/DMCC
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business activities
- Mixed use development strategically located on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Home to over 25,000 residents, offering quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at very competitive rates
- Unlike any other free zone in the UAE, JLT has a wide choice of both commercial and residential freehold property that is available to lease or buy. Choice of shell and core also exist for companies that want to design their own offices
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial space offered
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation