Inaugurated in 1980, JAFZA has become on one of the world’s largest free zones, and has historically been the leading international business hub of the Middle East for global trade and industrial investors. JAFZA offers world-class container port terminal, infrastructure supported, with quality value-added services and thriving business environment.
Today’s Jebel Ali Free Zone is a 135 sq.km commercial and industrial hub, which is home to 6,400 companies from over 120 countries, including over 125 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises, from across the world.
Being one of the flagship developments of The Government of Dubai, it provides ideal industrial, warehousing and distribution base in the Middle East. Facilities include office units, warehouses, light industrial units and land on long term lease. These land sites are suitable for a variety of purpose-built facilities. Other value added products include business centers, hotels for visitors.
Key benefits of being located in JAFZA
- 100% foreign ownership and/ (or) business ownership allowed
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax
- Abundant energy
- No exchange controls
- Excellent administration services, ensuring all your requirement
- State of the art port facilities and services
- Company can hold an account in a UAE bank for the purposes of conducting routine operational transactions
- Strong reputation in comparison to most other free zone options in UAE
- Unique staff accommodation and community housing
- On-site chamber of commerce, international banks, insurance companies, consultancies, etc.
- Mortgage of company-owned facilities (excluding leased land)
- Pre-built offices, water house/factories and land availability
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.