Established in 1996, a premium free zone home to some of the leading brands especially those focused on logistics and procurement.
The inner-city Dubai Airport Free zone is currently home to 1,600 companies, from across the globe and covering a vast number of key industry sectors, including aviation, freight & logistics, IT & telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food & beverage, jewelry and cosmetics. Some of the world’s most recognized brands have situated their Middle Eastern hubs in Dubai Airport Free zone.
Located next to Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Free zone provides unrivalled access to 24-hour logistics services, world-class facilities and infrastructure. The free zone also provides direct access to a number of government services, including Immigration, Customs and the Chamber of Commerce – helping to streamline red-tape procedures and provide clear processes and guidelines.
Key benefits of being located in DIC
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and neighbouring Dubai International Airport
- Easy access to the facilities at Dubai International Airport with its connectivity to 220 destinations through 130 airlines
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities
- Dedicated Logistics Centre and extensive cargo handling facilities
- Direct access to government services: Immigration, Customs, Chamber of Commerce
- One stop shop for all administrative services
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import & export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.
Get your company formation done trouble-free by experts in DAFZ
Dubai Airport Free Zone is now becoming the fastest growing places in Dubai. From 1996, it was enabled by the Dubai Government, it was done to create a diversified economy. The DAFZ has shown a regular growth every year and is now gaining the attention of foreign investors, as well.
Who can establish companies?
Company formation in Dubai airport free zone is possible for two types:
- Branch offices
- Free zone establishments
These two business types can obtain licenses and the agents can help in the company formation in Dubai.
Requirements to open in DAFZ
A company opening in DAFZ is based on the needs of investors. Foreign companies and individuals can set up and their requirement in DAFZ to open includes:
- Minimum one shareholder
- Share capital minimum of 1000 AED
Foreign companies’ branch offices can be established in the free zone of Dubai. The licenses available are of two types for any company to be launched in Dubai Airport free zone area and they are the Service license and Trading license.
Register a company in DAFZ
To set up Dubai airport free zone company formation there is a need for a set of documents to be submitted with the authorities of the DAFZ. The documents required are:
- An application prescribed form that is issued by the authority
- A business plane or parent company details (for branch office)
- Intention letter
- Balance sheets (for branch office)
- Shareholder’s bank statements that are not over 6 months.
- Shareholders bank reference statement
- Passport copies and CVs of the managers and shareholders
- No objection letter from a relevant authority that you wish to operate your company
- No objection letter in case of a branch office for the manager
If you are not aware of the document’s details, you must take help with the Dubai company representatives to help with the registration process. There are advantages to establishing a company in the Dubai Airport Free zone. It offers plenty of benefits and anyone can rely on the consultants of a reputed company for incorporation procedures, in case you have any plans of opening in Dubai a company.
Forming in Dubai free zone a company means there are best benefits enjoyed, especially when you get it done through expert advisory and it includes:
- The license is issued within 48 hours
- The ownership is 100%
- Assistance is received to open a Bank account
- Assistance in finding a suitable office.