Established in 1996, a premium free zone home to some of the leading brands especially those focused on logistics and procurement.
The inner-city Dubai Airport Free zone is currently home to 1,600 companies, from across the globe and covering a vast number of key industry sectors, including aviation, freight & logistics, IT & telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food & beverage, jewelry and cosmetics. Some of the world’s most recognized brands have situated their Middle Eastern hubs in Dubai Airport Free zone.
Located next to Dubai International Airport, Dubai Airport Free zone provides unrivalled access to 24-hour logistics services, world-class facilities and infrastructure. The free zone also provides direct access to a number of government services, including Immigration, Customs and the Chamber of Commerce – helping to streamline red-tape procedures and provide clear processes and guidelines.
Key benefits of being located in DIC
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and neighbouring Dubai International Airport
- Easy access to the facilities at Dubai International Airport with its connectivity to 220 destinations through 130 airlines
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities
- Dedicated Logistics Centre and extensive cargo handling facilities
- Direct access to government services: Immigration, Customs, Chamber of Commerce
- One stop shop for all administrative services
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import & export tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.