Ajman Free Zone (AFZA), established in 1988, is strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, and well placed to serve the eastern and western markets. Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development plan for Ajman Ports, under progress, seeks to enhance its facilities to world level in the near future.
Key benefits of being located in AFZA
- 100% foreign ownership and/ (or) business ownership allowed
- Broad range of business activities are acceptable under AFZA formation
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- AFZA company offer a more economical option to form a company
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Low leasing rates and long term leases available
- Good infrastructure and reasonable energy costs
- Low labour costs. Visa costs are very economical
- Flexible fee payment schedule
- Virtual office lease options
We provide advice on the most appropriate ownership structure, choice of license and business activity and assist with preparation of the all necessary documents for the company formation.