Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
Ajman Free Zone (AFZA), established in 1988, is strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, and well placed to serve the eastern and western markets. Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development plan for Ajman Ports, under progress, seeks to enhance its facilities to world level in the near future.
Key benefits of being located in AFZA
- 100% foreign ownership and/ (or) business ownership allowed
- Broad range of business activities are acceptable under AFZA formation
- No personal income tax
- No corporate tax
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- AFZA company offer a more economical option to form a company
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Low leasing rates and long term leases available
- Good infrastructure and reasonable energy costs
- Low labour costs. Visa costs are very economical
- Flexible fee payment schedule
- Virtual office lease options
Company formation in Ajman Free Zone is Lucrative
Are you considering the best or right business to initiate in the UAE? Or are ready with some plans to have a trading company to start in the UAE? It is best to consider company formation in Ajman Free Zone. The best part is to consider authorized companies offering services in the UAE. This is because they will ensure a reliable and quick process in business formation.
There are various needs and it will be taken care of by the authorized companies and the consultants will process the documentation, understand your requirements and other variables relating your company formation or business activity to be started in the UAE.
Ajman Free Zone
There are many free zones in UAE and Ajman Free Zone was launched in 1988. It is on the Arabian Gulf Coast and is the smallest, but most developed among the UAE free zones. Ajman Free Zone was issues by the Ajman Ruler an autonomous status under Decree No.3.
The biggest advantage of this free zone is that it is located strategically serving both eastern and western markets. Ajman Free Zone companies offer access to 2 international airports and 4 seaports, thereby leading to a flourishing business. The Ajman Free Zone rules and regulations are under the AFZA (Ajman Free Zone Authority management. The procedure of business setup and issues of the license is handled and controlled by the AJZA.
The cost-effectiveness and its strategic location make Ajman free zone company formation attractive for investors. New ventures in different sectors can be started here as the companies in Ajman Free Zone can enjoy benefits such as:
- Exemption of corporate tax for companies
- Exemption of import-export tax
- No personal income taxes
- Companies can have land leasing for 20 years, and it is renewable for thenext 20 years
- No hidden charges
- The energy supply is cheap and in plenty
- There are pre-built offices, warehouses, and smart offices, to facilitate companies
- Total exemption for goods and services from customs duty
- 100% ownership to foreign companies
- 100% provision of repatriation of profits and capital
- Low labor cost
- No red tape
- Liberal legal framework and economic policies
- Companies can enjoy business-friendly laws
- Business setting up process is cost-efficient and easy
- The process of immigration is quick and simplified for workers
- There is a single-window clearance for services such as visa services, licensing, immigration, etc.
- No restrictions on currency
- 24-hour security service
- No foreign exchange controls
- The recruitment procedure is simple for companies wishing to employ staff
- Companies can access other services such as a postal, bank, and advanced communication facilities.