LLC Company FormationLimited Liability Company (LLC) is the most profitable business in Dubai nowadays. Minimum 2 shareholders and maximum 50 shareholders can establish a limited liability company. If you are thinking for LLC company formation in Dubai, you need the services of a local agent. The local agent holds 51 per cent of the business in the Limited Liability Company; therefore, choosing the right agent is important. The investor will hold 49 per cent of the business. Local agents are not usually involved in the business activates. They only deal with the ministries and government for different paperwork. A LLC company can carry out business activities in whole UAE and GCC. Our legal representatives of Hexagon Advisory will help you in the LLC Company formation. Hexagon Advisory also provides complete details and information on the LLC Company formation in Dubai. You can avail our services for establishing an LLC Company along with the important documents and a company name.
- A LLC company can do any business except insurance, banking and investment.
- There are no restrictions for the multiple visas for the employees of the LLC Company.
- Another advantage of LLC Company is that its investors can get investors visa and investor status in Dubai along with whole members.
- There is 5 per cent exemption of custom duty for LLC Status Company.
- The LLC company formation Dubai is a quick and easy.
- The cost of farming a LLC company is comparatively low to setting a company in Dubai Free Zones.
- Passport photocopies of all shareholders and managers
- Photocopy of UAE resident visa
- NOC from the visa sponsor
- Drafting memorandum of association
- Acquiring approval and clearance from the government
- Locating local agents
- Opening bank accounts