Also Read :- Offshore Company Incorporation
Why should I get a Trader Licence?If you are a new business, or a small home set up, this is the simplest way to make sure you are running it legally. Some other advantages of the Trade License Dubai, as per to DED are:
- It offers the required consultations to commence a business
- obtain Dubai Chamber membership for commercial activities
- You also get advantage from bank facilities
- You obtain a ‘Customs Client Code’, which is offered by Dubai Customs and facilitates import and export, via dubaitrade.ae
- An establishment card will be issued to you, allowing you to hire three employees.
- You will also get provisional employment services.
- You can to take part in shows, conferences and training workshop.
- Your products will be shown at customer points of sale in the venues of Dubai Economy partners.
- Dubai Economy partners will also offer options for a work space.
The conditions for getting a DED Trade Finance Services Dubai:
- Projects/startups should stay alive in the Emirate of Dubai.
- The project owner should be 21 years of age.
- The trader should have an Emirates ID to setup the registration
- The license is provided for residential site only (Makani must be provided).
- The trader is allowed more than one licence.
- The trader is authorized 10 activities every licence maximum within the same group description.
- DED Trader licence is suitable for one year and is renewable.
- The activity, trade name and social media accounts can be changed according to request.