The features and regulations for Offshore Business Setup in UAE:
- Need one director and shareholder
- The company’s resources can be any sum categorized into any currency
- From the list of registered agents upholder by UAE Free Zone, a registered manager should be hired by the Company.
- On UAE offshore incorporation firms, 100% tax and duty exemption is available and 100% foreign ownership is allowed. Offshore Company Setup Dubai
Also Read :- Dmcc Company Formation
The benefits of offshore company registration are mentioned below:
- For business activity executed outside UAE, no tax is charged
- The communication of Association and other documents related with the company are confirmed by the registrar.
- At least 3 and maximum 7 days are necessary for offshore company registration in Dubai, UAE
- Every registered offshore company should have an official registered company’s address and also the registered agent.
- One can enjoy a maximum level of privacy, information on investors and directors are not revealed
- At least one director is obligatory, but their number and residency is not restricted
- 1 owner and shareholder is required for the registration. The shareholder’s platform of residency and his citizenship have no restrictions barring the countries that are authorized according to the international rules fixed by international organizations.
- The investor of the company is certified to run the company.
- No audit is necessary